Many students complete research projects at the UKWCT; examples of their papers are listed below.
Please note the opinions expressed are not necessarily the views of the UKWCT
• Allison-Hughes, Victoria - Dissertation (Self-medication in captive wolves)
• Gunning, Nadia - Literature review
• Gunning, Nadia - Dissertation (Welfare and conservation in captive canids)
• Haswell, Peter - Dissertation (Wolf depredation management)
• Sherratt-Ayerst, Toni - Dissertation (The effects of the enclosure and management on the behaviour of captive wolves)
If you are a student who completed research at the UKWCT and wish to have your dissertation included contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble coming up with an idea for your dissertation? Have a look at our suggested dissertation titles.