Monday 27th May, Monday 26th August
and Sunday 6th October
11 AM to 5 PM
There'll be more than the wolves to see. Other attractions will include:
- Quirks' Animal Roadshows
- Birds of Prey and nature trail
- Children's activities - pond dipping, face-painting, bouncy castle and more!
- Great wolf photographic opportunities
- Dog Agility Display ( attending August & October only)
- Hug a Husky Display
- Various animal charity stalls
Free parking is available and there are toilets on-site. Our well-stocked shop will be open for you to purchase souvenirs of your day. There will be refreshments and catering available, as well as picnic tables.
For directions, please see our "how to find us" page.
Please note: no dogs are allowed on-site or to be left in parked cars.
Tickets are available via our online shop. Advance tickets cost £8 for adults or £5 for members. Children (3-11) and OAP tickets cost £5, under 3s are free. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are £24 in advance.
Tickets will also be available on the gate at £10 for adults, £5 for children/OAPs/members and £30 for family tickets.