Colleges / Universities
The UK Wolf Conservation Trust offers students of all levels a unique opportunity to study a large carnivore up close. In beautiful Berkshire countryside you can interact and observe the Trust’s wolves.
We offer a wide range of further and higher education sessions tailored to your individual requirements and needs by our experienced staff. These range from Ecology and Conservation to Enclosure Design and Behaviour.
Delivered by our experienced team sessions take place in our education centre which has a range of resources to add to the visit. These include:
- • An education centre equipped with a range of multimedia equipment and interactive display.
- • Use of our onsite reference library
- • Information sheets for students
- • A range of educational DVD’s
- • Wolf, Dog and Fox skulls for comparison
- • Plaster Grey and Red wolf paw prints
- • Telemetry collar from a red wolf
- • Radio telemetry set and GPS units for practical experience
Groups of up to 30 can be accommodated, making the experience intimate and thought provoking. Costs vary depending on the activities booked. For full details of prices and topics covered please download our College and University Flyer.
For more details contact Danny Kidby Hunter, Assistant Education Officer by emailing email@example.com
You can also find out more by reading the frequently asked questions.
There is also an opportunity to carry out dissertations, research and observations of our wolves. For information visit the student dissertations section.