Colleges / UniversitiesThe UK Wolf Conservation Trust offers students of all levels a unique opportunity to study a large carnivore up close. In beautiful Berkshire countryside you can interact and observe the Trust’s wolves.
Groups of up to 30 can be accommodated at a time, making the experience intimate and thought provoking. Options include:
• A PowerPoint Presentation, a walk with a meet and greet session with some of our ambassador wolves and a tour of the centre.
• A PowerPoint Presentation, tour of the centre and observational work.
• A PowerPoint Presentation, walk, meet and greet with some of our ambassador wolves, a tour of the centre and observational work.
There is a wide range of presentation topics including:
• Wolf behaviour and animal management
• Wolf behaviour and conservation
• Fairy Tales & Myths: How we perceive the wolf through literature
• Wolf Communication
• Pack performance
• UK Wolf Conservation Trust & its work in Europe
Costs vary depending on the activity booked. Visit the UKWCT price list for more details.
A leaflet on what the UKWCT has to offer Colleges and Universities can be read here.
For more details contact Danny Kidby Hunter, Assistant Education Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find out more by reading the frequently asked questions.
There is also an opportunity to carry out dissertations, research and observations of our wolves. For information visit the student dissertations section.